Here at Bellbird we have a passion for life’s simple pleasures and our home and location is definitely one of them.
Travelling on business? A casual break? If you prefer to keep it simple, enjoy a spacious, private suite that has been lovingly and tastefully decorated. Soft robes for winter, silky robes in summer, beautiful toiletries, quality linen and towels. Our breakfasts are designed for slow grazing with a variety of tempting treats. Or for our business travellers, try our Power Breakfast, served smart and early to get you through the morning.
Maybe it's your honeymoon, or anniversary, or another special romantic milestone? Or that perfect excuse for a spoil-yourself weekend - the Babymoon? If you choose to enhance your stay, we offer a small range of romantic indulgences or casual in-house dining. We are happy to arrange a package for you including any of these options, with all meals served in your room (prices are a guide as the selections are yours).
Romance and roses
For the true romantics, let your imagination run free... choose any or all:
- rose petals in trails and strewn on the bed, or dried rose buds and petals;
- lay back in your rose-infused bath and watch the woodland turn to dusk with your soap rose buds and petals - how indulgent to fill your bath with as many little soap rose buds and petals as you’d like (our rosebuds and petals are from a 100% Australian-owned company). $25 for a dozen soap rose buds and scatterings of soap petals
- and for the true romantic... experience our 'signature Bellbird bath experience'... it's a secret, but we'll give you a hint... imagine fresh flowers, chilled bubbly, and just a little more romance... ($70)
Bellbird Cottage B&B 'signature scent' locally made candles and infusion sticks (pillar candle and infusion sticks $22 each)
Champagne and wine
A bottle of champagne or wine is always an option that can be added to your stay. The choice is yours, whether it’s in the bath, with breakfast, or when you arrive. Choose from a classic Australian or indulge in top shelf. Standard bubbly $15 (Wolf Blass or Yellowglen), top shelf: please enquire direct. Wine: Oyster Bay Sauvignon Blanc $22.50, Redemption Orange Chardonnay $25.
Champagne and Smoked Salmon Breakfast Tier
Perfect for that lazy sleep-in, served in your room between 9.00 and 9.30am. A tiered serving tray with a selection of fruits, bagels with lashings of local Eden smoked salmon and Tilba cream cheese, croissants, pastries and fruit (request at time of booking, $25) or upgrade to Chandon and Smoked Salmon Brunch, $45.
Wine and Oysters
A bottle of Oyster Bay wine and a dozen plump, organic, Wapengo oysters delivered to your room: $45. Just the oysters: $22.50. (Oysters come natural with fresh lemon/rock salt and cracked pepper)
Anti pasto platter
Showcasing local produce, this platter ($45) is our favourite and combines locally caught and smoked tuna or salmon, smoked ham and/or chicken, salamis, local cheeses, a selection of local or homemade condiments and breads from our fabulous ‘Cream Patisserie’.
Local Cheese Board
We are proud to be able to supply the very popular South Coast Cheeses selection.
Indulge in your favourite seafoods - choose from prawns, oysters, smoked Eden mussels and more ($55 for a tasting platter, $85 for supper platter).
A local Japanese platter, made to taste. Can include inari, nori rolls, nigiri and more with seafood, chicken or vegetarian option ($45 for tasting platter, supper platter $70).
Wicked supper snacks ($6 - $10)
When you just want to curl up in your robes, put on a movie or music and have a sweet indulgence...
- Bellbird’s sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce and gelato from Bermagui Gelati Clinic, or with cream and ice cream.
- If chocolate is your passion then wind down with a hot chocolate made with real Cadbury chocolate. No instant chocolate in this one.